VELCRO® Brand Sticky Back Circles, 3/4in Circles, Beige, 200ct
General InformationManufacturer: Velcro Companies
Manufacturer Part Number: 90140
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.velcro.com
Brand Name: VELCRO®
Product Line: Sticky Back
Product Model: 90140
Product Name: Sticky Back Tape
Marketing Information: Hook and loop pressure sensitive fasteners have strong holding power, up to 5 lbs. (1 lb. per 1 square inch). They can be opened and closed thousands of times. Simple peel and stick application. For use indoors on smooth surfaces such as painted wallboard, glass, metal and most plastics. More from the Manufacturer
Packaged Quantity: 200 / Set
Product Type: Sticky Tape
Product InformationTape Diameter: 0.75"
Physical CharacteristicsColor: Beige
- Easy to use
- For smooth surfaces
- General purpose fasteners for everyday use
- Adhesive reaches maximum strength after 24 hours
- Clean and dry surface before application.
- Peel tape from fastener and press firmly into place.
- Adhesive reaches maximum strength after 24 hours.
- Warm the tape (Hook or Loop) with a hair dryer. (Do not use a heat gun)
- Peel off the tape (Hook or Loop) the adhesive will remain on the substrate
- Warm the adhesive with the hair dryer (again, do not use a heat gun), peel off a piece and roll in a ball
- Cool the adhesive down. This may be done with ice in a plastic bag (only takes a few moments)
- Stick the ball on the adhesive which is on your substrate and pull it off
- Repeat step # 5 until the adhesive is completely removed from the substrate. This may take some time
- If any residue tackiness remains on the substrate you may now use a commercial remover like Goo Gone, acetone, WD-40, mineral spirits or citrus based cleaners
Assembly Required: No
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Country of Origin: Mexico